An Etobicoke resident is facing 24 charges following a call for service on February 18.
At approximately 12:00 a.m., officers on general patrol attended the area of Sixth Ave. & Elm St. for a report of an individual allegedly trespassing at a residence. Upon attending the area, officers located the individual in question. Further investigation revealed that the accused was in possession of a restricted firearm, ammunition, a quantity of controlled substances including methamphetamine, cocaine, and crack cocaine, as well as a large amount of Canadian currency.
As a result of this incident, Delroy Keith MATTISON, 32, of Etobicoke, faces charges including:
- Trespassing at night
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking x3
- Possession of a Schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking
- Unauthorized possession of a restricted firearm
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Knowledge of unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Possession of a loaded restricted firearm
- Possession of a restricted firearm or ammunition
- Careless handling of a firearm and ammunition
- Possession of a firearm contrary to a Prohibition Order X2
- Possession of ammunition contrary to a Prohibition Order X2
- Fail to comply with Recognizance X4
- Fail to comply with Probation Order X3
Mattison was held in custody pending a video remand appearance set for February 23, 2018.