The Timmins Police Service has charged a local person with Break and Enter related offences stemming from an incident that occurred during the morning hours of Monday, September 6th at a Pine Street North residence.
The Timmins Police responded to a call for service where a person had forcibly gained entry into the residence and proceeded to damage household items and furniture.
The suspect was discovered within the residence by the responding officers.
Upon arrest, a quantity of controlled substances was located on the suspect’s person.
As a result of the incident, Ryan LEROUX, 32, of Timmins, has been charged with:
– Break and Enter with Intent contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– Possession of Property Obtained by Crime contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– Mischief Under $5000 contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– Fail to Comply with Release Order contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– Possession of a Controlled Substance contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act
The accused remains in police custody awaiting a bail hearing slated for today at the Ontario Court of Justice in Timmins to answer to the charges laid against him.