The Timmins Police Service has charged a local person with Break and Enter related offences stemming from an incident that occurred during the early morning hours of Monday, August 2nd at a Balsam Street South residence.
The Timmins Police Service responded to a call for service where a person had forcibly gained entry into the residence and proceeded to collect a number of household items and jewelry.
The suspect was discovered in the residence by the property owner.
The suspect fled on foot but was identified, located, and arrested by the Timmins Police Service.
Upon arrest, property from an unrelated theft incident was located on her person.
As a result of the incident, Pamela KOOSEES, 37, of Timmins, has been charged with:
– Break and Enter with Intent contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– 2 counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
- Theft Under $5000 contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– Fail to Comply with Release Order contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
– 2 counts of Fail to Comply with Probation Order contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada
The accused remains in police custody awaiting a bail hearing slated for today at Provincial Court in Timmins to answer to the charges laid against her.